Central Arkansas Insurance Defense Attorneys Provide Skilled Counsel
Experienced Little Rock lawyers pursue favorable civil litigation results
Effective insurance defense representation demands a combination of detailed legal knowledge and the ability to craft winning arguments when others cannot. For more than 23 years, Smith Williams & Meeks L.L.P. has diligently advocated for insurers and the policyholders they are bound to protect. Our record of winning reported cases demonstrates the capacity to advance our clients’ interests even when the given law is unclear or adverse. From our office in Little Rock, we handle all types of insurance defense matters, including those arising from accident claims, alleged toxic torts and professional liability issues. We also handle general civil litigation matters throughout Central Arkansas. No matter how complex the legal challenge, we will provide prompt, honest advice on the relevant law so that you can proceed in a manner that maximizes your chances for a successful outcome.
Conscientious advocates representing carriers and those they insure
For more than two decades, Smith Williams & Meeks has built strong working relationships with insurers and other clients who continue to rely on us because we are:
- Established — Firm attorneys have more than a century of combined experience litigating in Arkansas courts. For large multinational companies or small local businesses, we provide the same level of advocacy and professionalism.
- Skilled — Smith Williams & Meeks L.L.P. lawyers have been recognized by peers and clients alike for their legal ability and ethics. We take pride in the honors we’ve received and the positions we’ve held in local, state and national legal organizations.
- Dedicated — We have the experience to anticipate how a case will proceed to help you make choices that are fully informed.
Throughout your dispute, Smith Williams & Meeks communicates with you frequently and openly about the status of your case and innovative strategies that can help you win.
Knowledgeable advice for complex legal matters
Smith Williams & Meeks represents nationwide clients in various types of Arkansas civil litigation, including:
- Insurance defense — We deliver comprehensive insurance defense representation for litigation arising from each type of coverage.
- Personal injury and workers’ compensation — Smith Williams & Meeks attorneys advocate for insurers and employers in personal injury and workers’ compensation defense cases.
In every area of practice that we handle, our lawyers are committed to resolving your legal dispute successfully and efficiently.
Contact skilled insurance defense attorneys serving Central Arkansas
Smith Williams & Meeks L.L.P. in Little Rock represents clients in insurance defense and other civil litigation matters in Arkansas. Please call 501 372 0401 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.